HOW TO APPLY
You may also apply through UCI’s Graduate Division (www.grad.uci.edu) and get more information on UCI Graduate Programs, deadlines, and other information.
- Applicants are expected to hold a bachelor’s degree in
either computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering. Students from other disciplines may be considered for admission if they have sufficient background in the basics of embedded systems.
- G.P.A. must be over 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GRE (Successful applicants must show proficiency in both quantitative and verbal sections.)
- TOEFL (minimum score of 80) or other evidence of English language proficiency
- Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their prior academic record and their potential for completing graduate-level work. Preference may be given to students whose backgrounds are in one of the target application areas of cyber-physical systems. Consideration will be given to students with relevant industry experience. Applicants are encouraged to include hands-on project experience, if any, in their statement of purpose.
If you would like to receive more information about the application process, please fill the information request form below.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.